Thursday, April 02, 2009

Newborn Portrait Session

I LOVE to take pictures. And I LOVE babies. So, you can imagine for me, there's nothing better than taking pictures of a baby! My friend Kim came all the way from WV to see us last weekend and let me take pictures of her new little guy. He was 16 days old. Here are some of my favorites.

Matthew David Furey
3/12/2009







I loved the candidness of this one.

The shot I most wanted to get was one of him curled up on his belly, sleeping. We tried and tried, but this baby loves the comfort of mommy and daddy's arms and would wake up each time we tried it. Well, after some swaddling and and loving by daddy...success was achieve. I LOVE these shots...it was so worth the wait!!



Thanks Kim and Scott for coming all the way here (for such a short trip), and letting me take pictures of your family.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin