Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Pictures


OK...so you know from my last post that I've been a tiny bit stressed out about getting pictures of the boys. I've tried several times and have had little success with getting a shot of them both. Finally...a decent one! But not taken by me. :(

I had hoped to be able to become victorious in the battle of the wills, but after many unsuccessful attempts, I broke down, took them out and let someone else take the pictures.

While I really liked some of the shots that I took of Lucas for his birthday (at the Cherry Blossom Trees and the ones of took of him in his diaper and birthday hat), I really wanted some more traditional ones (like we had done with Tyler and the #1 block). We also have a cute set of Tyler playing with a football from his one-year shots, and Daddy wanted Lucas to have a matching set, so that he could put them in his office. Instead of trying another harrowing shoot myself, I decided to have someone else to do the shooting this time.

It wasn't an easy time getting the pictures, but we got some decent ones. The hardest to get (as always), were the ones of both of them together and believe it or not, we ended up with only two choices!!! We just couldn't get Lucas to sit still even long enough to shoot the pictures. :-) He's a fast little bugger!

And, there some other cute ones:





Just to show you how he LOVES to make funny faces!





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin