Monday, May 04, 2015

Aaaack...has it REALLY been almost FOUR years?!?

Well, I think the last time I checked in here after a LONG hiatus that I started out with the promise of doing better.  I'm not going to make that mistake again, because it's quite obvious I failed MISERABLY the last time I made that promise.  :(

But, I will say that I will try harder to NOT wait until 2019 to post again.  I mean, I'll {almost} have a TEENAGER if I wait until then.  Eeek!!

I have at least updated the header photo, the kid's sidebar images and their bios.  :)  You can read there for a quick update.

I'm not really even sure I can summarize the last four years, but let's try!

Tyler graduated preschool and started at Gravely Elementary School.  He is now a second grader and fills his time with school, friends, Baseball and Lacrosse, both of which he really LOVES...and we love watching him.  For Tyler this past year has been a year of tremendous growth (physically and athletically!)  The fact that he nearly comes to my shoulders already and some nights eats like he is already a teenager makes me scared of what's to come!

Lucas started (AND graduated preschool) at Haymarket Baptist.  He then began at Gravely Elementary School and is now a first grader.  He has the same first grade teacher that Tyler did last year and we LOVE her.  Such a blessing for this shy and anxious child to walk into the first grade of school to be welcome by a teacher who he already knew and had so much love for!  He's still our little guy, but daddy and Pap keep reminding me that his growth spurt is coming.  ;)  He also plays baseball, but is showing signs of loving running (like momma) so we may try a local running club for kids this spring/summer.

Katelyn started preschool and will be graduating from their Pre-K program in three two weeks!  :(  I cannot believe that I have registered my last baby for preschool, paid my last tuition check and will be watching the last Pre-K graduation in a few short weeks just 10 days! She will join her brothers next year and is so excited to ride the bus with them each day!

****side-note**** I'm getting up to have some lunch, let's see if I actually finish this.  ;)

Hey...I'm back.  About a week later, so I did have to edit a few of Kate's details, but here I am.  Last week my mother and I attended the Mother's Day tea at Kate's preschool...they do such a great job with this tea.



They have been using the same backdrop for at least 4 years.  Check out Tyler's tea...


And apparently I have the same taste for my "tea" dress.  haha!


Well, I am going to go ahead and post this, so that it DOES get posted and I DON'T forget.  :)








LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin