Monday, August 29, 2011

Where We've Been

OK - so as I look at my blog my pathetic attempt at a blog, I realize I'm LONG overdue for a post.  I may go back and fill in some of our summer, but for now here is a summer highlight post.

The summer started with Tyler's birthday (yes, I'm being lazy and directing you to the post I wrote on my photography business blog about his bithday...but this is SO far dated that my new website is up now - www.withlovestudio.com/blog).  You see, that is what kept me so busy this summer...launching WITH LOVE STUDIO - Photography & Design by Kerri Gibbs.  I've been doing the design work for a while now, but decided this summer I was gonna test the waters with my photography business.  I've done sessions for friends in the past, but wanted to see if I could make this business - my dream (you see, I said it long ago and posted it right there in my profile) a reality.  Well...it has taken off better than I could have hoped and I am SO excited to pursue this opportunity God has blessed me with.  It is such a wonderful experience to meet so many wonderful people and capture such great memories - while also getting to be at home with my babies each and every day - capturing all of their wonderful memories!

OK...back to the summer.  After Tyler's birthday we took a trip to Salisbury, Md and Rehobeth Beach, De with my parents.  It was a fun trip...except for losing Kiki (Tyler's special blanket that he has had since he was a newborn.  I'm not sure if it is he or I, who is more upset that it was never returned to us, despite numerous phone calls to and promises from the hotel we stayed at).

Fourth of July quickly came (and went, it seems) and the summer was halfway over. 

Katelyn celebrated her first birthday (yep, you guess it...that's the link to the post over on my OLD blog!  haha)

And we geared up for Mr. Tyler's first day as a Kindergartener.  Hopefully I will be able to get my act together and share that with you all.  :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin