Monday, April 25, 2011

Lucas is 2!!

OK...so this is a VERY long overdue post, especially consider Luke is going to be three in less than two weeks.  Oops...such a bad mommy, blogger, mommy-blogger!  Man, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging.  But, I'd much rather be living life than just watching it pass me by, so if I have to "catch-up" on some blogs here and there (a lot more "here" recently, I will admit), that's fine with me.  This blog is more of a memory book for me anyway!  :)  I am going to back date this though, so it fits into the time correctly.  Hehe  Oh my goodness, doesn't he look like such a little baby still?!?  I think when I took this picture I thought he looked like such a big boy, but now...not so much.

So...on to Luke's 2nd birthday.  Of course it was a train party.  As is customary, we had a party at our house and invited all of the boys little friends, and several of mommy and daddy's too.  Because let's be honestly...at this age, the parties are really for Mommy and Daddy, right?  I don't think Lucas really even knew it was his birthday, except for the fact that we sat him in front of a cake and sang Happy Birthday to him.  :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin