Friday, November 05, 2010

3 months of bliss

This is the best way I can explain these past three months.  Katelyn is such a joy and having a daughter is such a blessing to me.  I love my boys DEARLY, but there is something about having a daughter that is special for a mom...at least this mom.  :)


Kate continues to grow fabulously and is sleeping like a champ.  After a rough go of some acid reflux, we've finally gotten that under control, as well as determining that she has a milk protein allergy.  This is more of a problem for mom, as what I eat is what affects her most.  So, no ice cream, milk, or cheese (among many other dairy products) for this momma.  :(


She is starting to "talk" to us and is spending more and more time awake during the day "playing'.  She really likes her play gym and enjoys watching the boys, play too.  They continue to be so great with her.  I love watching their relationships develop.


Happy three month birthday baby girl...we love you SO very much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin