Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adding Posts

Hi everyone...so okay, I know I have to be the worst blogger. I have been TERRIBLE at keeping our blog updated...I know!! I could tell you that I will promise to do better and make a post at least once/week, but I don't want to set myself up for failure this early in the new year.

So, instead, I will say that I will make an effort to post something on here at least once a month and try for once a week.

However...we are closing on and moving into our new house in 2 weeks, so the next month or so will be VERY busy for us.

In the mean time...I am going to try and back fill the blog with some posts on things that have happened since my last post at Halloween. Eek...I've been REALLY terrible at this!!

SORRY!! Hope you guys will continue to come and check in on us.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin